Welcome to IWHC Toronto
IWHC Toronto is a sexual health clinic located at 489 College St., Suite 200 (1 block west of College and Bathurst on the south side) in Toronto.
Please note that IWHC Toronto will be closed on Monday, September 5th for Labour Day. Regular clinics will resume on Tuesday, September 6, 2016. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- ALL OF OUR CLINICS ARE NOW WALK-IN CLINICS:
*Please come early as walk-in clinics have limited spots!*
Monday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Friday: IWHC Toronto is open for counselling, but there is NO DOCTOR and NO CLINIC
* IWHC Toronto only sells birth control to our clients that is prescribed by IWHC Toronto physicians
- We do not fill prescriptions from an outside physician
* There is NO DOCTOR and NO CLINIC HOURS on Fridays
IWHC TORONTO offers FREE sexual health clinical services, information and outreach for a wide range of sexual health issues with a multilingual, all-female staff; our services are provided in a culturally sensitive environment.
If you have an OHIP card or interim federal health papers, please bring your documents with you. if you do not have OHIP or other papers, you can still be seen.
Please note we are a sexual health clinic only. We do not provide primary health care OR pre-natal care. Please contact your family doctor, walk-in clinic or local Community Health Centre for assistance.
We are not an emergency clinic; if you are experiencing an emergency, please visit the Emergency area of your local hospital or a walk-in clinic close to you.
- STI counselling, testing and treatment
- Urinary and Vaginal infection counselling, testing and treatment
- HIV counselling and testing (nominal testing only)
- Hepatitis B counselling, testing, treatment and vaccines (free)
- HPV counselling, testing and wart treatment
- Pap tests
- Birth Control prescriptions and low-cost sales
- IUD Services: Pre-IUD counselling and testing; IUD insertion, follow-up and removal
- Birth Control counselling and information
- Birth Control Sales (existing clients only)
- Free Condoms; Free Pregnancy Tests
- Pregnancy Counselling & Referral
- Abortion Counselling & Referral
- STI counselling
- Emergency Contraception (Plan B) counselling and sales
The following methods of birth control are sold at the clinic at a low cost, for your convenience. Below are the products and costs that we have available.
|Liberte 5 year IUD||$60.00|
|Mona Lisa 3 or 5 year IUD||$60.00|
|Mona Lisa 10 year IUD||$70.00|
Please note, we accept cash only and we do not provide refunds or exchange on any medications sold.
Group services are also offered in collaboration with partner agencies, organizations and Women’s groups.
Who We Serve
IWHC Toronto serves women from all communities and can provide translation, if needed, in the following languages: